2012 INAUGURAL SEASON
- Be among the first to welcome our own Alaska Baseball League team!
OUTFIELD FENCE SIGNS $1,000
- 1st 3 positions, left or right field (appear in more TV shots)
ALL OTHER POSITIONS $750
- We provide all signs to your specifications
- $200 Renewal Discount for subsequent seasons if signs can be reused.
BUY OUT THE BALLPARK
- Fri., Sat., Sun. $500 / Weeknights $400
- 200 Sponsor Tickets to game for you to pass out to customers
- Game sponsor announced between innings
- Your representative throws out first pitch
- Autographed Souvenir Team Ball
- Framed Plaque for you to Display
- THESE GO QUICKLY, SO CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR NIGHT!
- Call Lee Jordan, 688-9068
SOUVENIR PROGRAM/SCORESHEET ADS
- Professional full-color Booklets valued as keepsakes
- provided for spectators at each of 20 Home Games
- Contain player rosters, history of Chugiak-Eagle River
- complete scoresheet to record the game
- place for autographs of future major-leaguers
- Price range $75 to $500 depending on size
Chugiak-Eagle River Chinooks Booster Club, Inc. is a non-profit corporation. Its sole purposes are to raise funds for the Athletes in Action Baseball team known as the Chugiak-Eagle River Chinooks and to encourage fan attendance and support. The booster club officers are volunteers and serve without pay. All sponsorship material is produced in-house and all proceeds after deducting costs of manufacture go to the benefit of the Chinooks baseball team. YOUR HELP IN SUPPORTING OUR COM-MUNITY ABL BASEBALL TEAM IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED. Thank you!
Chinooks Booster Club officers are Lee Jordan, President; Bill Stoltze, Vice-president; Darrell Breese, Secretary; Ted Carlson, Treasurer. Directors are Pete Mulcahy, Gail Burger, and Shawn Sexton.